pH-Value Control Trainer Manufacturer,Supplier and Exporter in India
Product Code : JA-AM-6473
Jainco Lab is a leading pH-Value Control Trainer Manufacturer,and suppliers in India, pH-Value Control Trainer Manufacturer,and suppliers in South Africa.pH-Value Control Trainer Suppliers in Mozambique,pH-Value Control Trainer A quality product from Jainco lab ideal for use in School Laboratories in developing countries of Asia, Africa and South Africa in Supplier Kenya, Southern African region, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Angola, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe. Djibouti, Ethiopia,Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Tanzania and Uganda.
pH-Value Control Trainer
- This teaching and training system provides a comprehensive experimental introduction to the fundamentals of process control using an example of continuous pH control.
- A caustic solution is added to fresh water by way of a metering pump.
- The pH-value of this solution is measured.
- The acid is then added to the solution as a neutralizing reagent by way of a second metering pump.
- The chemical reaction occurs in a pipeline system.
- The pH-value is then remeasured.
- A state-of-the-art digital industrial controller controls the second metering pump with reference to this pH-value.
- The neutralized solution flows into the product tank.
- A third manual measurement of the pH-value in the product tank permits disposal of the solution with a neutral pH-value.
- The pH-value of the input solution can be varied by manually adjusting the metering pump or by varying the quantity of fresh water.
- This enables disturbances to be simulated.
- The controlled variable X and the manipulating variable Y are plotted directly on an integrated 2-channel line recorder.
- Alternatively, the variables can be tapped as analogue signals at lab jacks on the switch cabinet.
- This enables external recording equipment, such as an oscilloscope or a flatbed plotter, to be connected.
- Process control software is optionally available.
- The software permits the construction of a complete networked system comprising multiple trainers from the series.
- The key process variables can also be represented, and control functions executed.
- The well-structured instructional material lout lines the technological fundamentals and provides a step-by-step guide through the experiments.