Trainer for Field Bus Applications Manufacturer,Supplier and Exporter in India
Product Code : JA-AM-6465
Jainco Lab is a leading Trainer for Field Bus Applications Manufacturer,and suppliers in India, Trainer for Field Bus Applications Manufacturer,and suppliers in South Africa.Trainer for Field Bus Applications Suppliers in Mozambique,Trainer for Field Bus Applications A quality product from Jainco lab ideal for use in School Laboratories in developing countries of Asia, Africa and South Africa in Supplier Kenya, Southern African region, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Angola, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe. Djibouti, Ethiopia,Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Tanzania and Uganda.
Trainer for Field Bus Applications
- Field bus technology plays a key role in modern-day process automation.
- The field bus permits networking of terminal devices such as controllers, sensors or actuators in the plant system (field level) with the higher-level control room (control level).
- A network of this kind can be quite extensive; line lengths of as much as 1000 metres and more are possible.
- This benchtop trainer is used to teach the initial basic steps in field bus technology based on the example of Profibus DP.
- Various terminal devices (slaves) are activated and read by a PC with a Profibus DP interface (master).
- The required hardware is largely pre-configured.
- Students are able to concentrate on the software programming of the field bus system.
- JAab the following specific topics can be covered: System configurator with DMF (Device Master File), bus topology, communication protocols, tags, OPC (OLE for Process Control) server, input and output of process data, and much more.
- The unit includes a digital process controller as well as analogue and digital input and output modules with a Profibus DP interface.
- Two potentiometers permit the simulation of input signals for the controllers.
- A digital voltmeter displays the output signals.
- Digital signals are generated by switches and displayed by LEDs.
- The controlled variable, manipulating variable and reference variable data are delivered as standard signals at lab jacks, enabling the controllers to be incorporated into real processes at any time.
- Clearly structured instructional material outlines the fundamentals and provides a step-by-step guide through the exercises.