Stirred Tank Test Stand Manufacturer,Supplier and Exporter in India
Product Code : JA-AM-6475
Jainco Lab is a leading Stirred Tank Test Stand Manufacturer,and suppliers in India, Stirred Tank Test Stand Manufacturer,and suppliers in South Africa.Stirred Tank Test Stand Suppliers in Mozambique,Stirred Tank Test Stand in Supplier Kenya, Southren African region, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Angola, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe. Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Tanzania and Uganda.
Stirred Tank Test Stand
- This demanding test stand is used to perform experiments on a multivariable system often found in practice.
- In this particular example, the interacting variables temperature and level are to be controlled in a stirred tank.
- After the heated product leaves the stirred tank, heat is transferred to the feed by a heat exchanger.
- A pneumatic control valve controls the tank level via product discharge.
- The double-walled tank is electrically heated.
- The system has a closed water circuit.
The test stand contains high quality instrumentation.
- The controllers have a Profibus DP interface which allows the test stand to be monitored with optional process control software RT 650.60.
- This software can also be used to record the process variables and to tune controller parameters via PC.
Learning Objectives / Experiments:
- Demonstrating a multivariable system.
- Determining system parameters.
- Realising non-interacting controlled variables.
- Comparing the different controller types: P, PI and PID and their suitability.
- Recording step responses.
- Investigating control quality.
- Investigating stability.
- Multivariable control system.
- Strategies to realise non-interacting systems.
- Controller layout and stability.
- High-quality equipment with industrial components.
- Profibus DP.