Liquid Chromatography Digital Manufacturer,Supplier and Exporter in India
Product Code : JA-PE-6636
Jainco Lab is a leading Liquid Chromatography Digital Manufacturer,and suppliers in India, Liquid Chromatography Digital Manufacturer,and suppliers in South Africa.Liquid Chromatography Digital Suppliers in Mozambique,Liquid Chromatography Digital in Supplier Kenya, Southren African region, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Angola, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe. Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Tanzania and Uganda.
Liquid Chromatography Digital
- Ultra speed data processing by Network HPLC.
- Designed for all you need in the lab.
- Enhanced superior performance.
- Versatile dedicated applications.
- Accurate and reliable data.
- Stylish and compact design.
- Operating principle: Parallel dual-plunger pump, Low-pressure gradient.
- Number of Solvent: up to 4 solvents.
- Gradient formation: 4-channel mixing valve.
- Composition Precision: < 0.1%.
- Composition Accuracy: < 0.5%.
- Operating principle: Double parallel dual-plunger pump,
- Configure with Gradient pump.
- Number of channel: 4 channels.
- Maximum flow rate: 10ml/min per channel 0~2.0ml/min per channel for 70% Gas Removed from Methanol.
- Internal volume per channel: 925 ul per channel.
- Materials in contact with solvent.
- Teflon AF, PEEK and Glass-filled PTEE.
- Temperature range: 4°C(Cooling) - 90°C
- Temperature stability: ± 0.05°C
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Column capacity: Max. 3 ea of 30 cm column(Analytical)
- Max. 2 ea of 30 cm column(Semi-Prep)
- Wavelength Range: 190~900nm (Dual wavelength)
- Data collection rate: up to 50Hz
- Noise level: < ±0.5 × 10-5 AU ,254nm,dry cell
- Drift: < 1 × 10-4 AU/hr
- Linearity: > 99.5% for 2.5AU(acetone,254nm
- No. of PDA Channel:1024
- Wavelength: 190 ~ 950nm
- Noise Level: 2 × 10-5 AU(Empty Cell,1 sec Rise Time,254nm)
- Drift: 2 × 10-4 AU/hr(Baseline Correction), 0.001AU/hr(Room Temp)
- Wavelenth Accuracy: 1nm (HY-1 Holmium Oxide Filter)
- RI Range: 1.00~1.75 RIU
- Noise: ≤ 5 × 10-9 RIU (Analytical) / ≤ 10 × 10-8 RIU (Semi-prep)
- Flow Cell Volume: 9 ul (Analytical) / 7 ul (Semi-prep)