UJT Relaxation Oscillator Manufacturer,Supplier and Exporter in India
Product Code : JA-PET-1414
Jainco Lab is a leading UJT Relaxation Oscillator Manufacturer,and suppliers in India, UJT Relaxation Oscillator Manufacturer,and suppliers in South Africa.UJT Relaxation Oscillator Suppliers in Mozambique,UJT Relaxation Oscillator in Supplier Kenya, Southren African region, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Angola, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe. Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Tanzania and Uganda.
UJT Relaxation Oscillator
- Study of zener diode as voltage regulator.
- Study of static emitter characteristics of UJT- uni-junction transistor on oscilloscope.
- Study of effect of V on peak point and valley point voltage and valley point current.
- Operation of UJT relaxation oscillator and its use as SCR trigger circuit.
- Control of UJT trigger pulses with shunt transistor.
- Study of variations in gate resistance & capacitance, resistance of source & drain and their effect on trigger pulse characteristics of UJT relaxation oscillator.
- Various configurations of UJT relaxation oscillator type 1(low output impedance), type 2 (moderate output impedance) and type 3 (high output impedance).
In built parts:
- An isolation transformer 230 V A.C. At 100 mA.
- This protects external instruments from damage if they are not isolated.
- 20V D.C. at 100mA, IC regulated power supply internally connected.
- Bridge rectifier and zener regulator.
- Potentiometer for frequency control.
- Two band switches for selecting different value of resistance and capacitance.
- Pulse transformer 1:1:1.
- UJT 2N 2646 under experiment.
- Adequate no. of other electronic components.
- Mains ON/OFF switch, fuse and jewel light.
- The unit is operative on 230 V ±10% at 50 Hz A.C. mains.
- Adequate no. of patch cords stackable 4 mm spring loaded plug length ½ meter.
- Good quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/observation of waveforms.
- Strongly supported by detailed operating instructions, giving details of object theory, design procedures, report suggestions and book references.
- 3 kg. (approx.)
- W 340 x H 110 x D 210
Other apparatus required:
- Digital multimeter 3¾ digit - order code 16901
- 0-30 V, 1 amp IC regulated power supply
- Dual trace cathode ray oscilloscope 20 MHz (unearthed)
- Variac, 0-230 V A.C. @ 2 amp
Pay Mode Terms:
- T/T (Bank Transfer)
Port of Dispatch:
- 4 weeks
- Corrugated Box