Double Beam Spectrophotometer Manufacturer,Supplier and Exporter in India
Product Code : JA-S-6595
Jainco Lab is a leading Double Beam Spectrophotometer Manufacturer,and suppliers in India, Double Beam Spectrophotometer Manufacturer,and suppliers in South Africa.Double Beam Spectrophotometer Suppliers in Mozambique,Double Beam Spectrophotometer in Supplier Kenya, Southren African region, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Angola, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe. Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Tanzania and Uganda.
Double Beam Spectrophotometer
- Double Beam Spectrophotometer is a solid state microprocessor based instrument designed for quick and accurate spectrophotometric analysis of any concentration.
- It operates at a wavelength range of 190 nm to 1100 nm.
- The use of diffraction grating in the monochromator produces a linear spectrum.
- The grating having very high resolution of 1200 lines/mm ensures a narrow bandwidth.
- The instrument is equipped with 5 Inches 320 x 240 dots graphical lcd the which makes the results easy to read.
- User can see the test curves on the graphical lcd screen.
- The system has soft touch numeric keys with complete numeric key that provides a convenient interface for entering numeric values.
- The instrument output is available in terms of % Transmission (%T), Absorbance (Abs.), & Concentration (Conc.).
- The instrument is suitable for clinical lab applications, pharmaceutical and biochemical, as well as routing applications such as quantitative analysis, kinetics, wavelength scan, multi-wavelength and DNA/Protein analysis.
- The instrument has sample storage memory and printer output port for printing of data with any dot matrix printer.
- The PC can be connected using the USB Interface.
- Provision for 8 position auto cell changer with 10 mm path-length cuvette is provided.
- The instrument uses the latest microprocessor technology and advanced engineering techniques so as to give enhanced accuracy and reproducibility.
- Double Beam Optics.
- Large 5 Inch Graphical Display.
- Auto Wavelength Setting.
- On-Screen Cuve Display.
- Tungsten/Deuterium Lamp can be turned ON/OFF individually to Extend Lifetime.
- Application Software provides complete control of the Instrument from a Computer through the built-in USB Port.
- Basic, Wavelength Scan, Multi-Wavelength, Quantitative, DNA/ Protein modes.
- Pre-Aligned design makes it convenient to change Lamps
- Large Sample Compartment can accommodate 5 - 100 mm path-length curettes with optional holders.
- 8-Position Auto Cell Changer of 10 mm path-length provided.