Microprocessor UV-VIS Spectrophotometer Manufacturer,Supplier and Exporter in India
Product Code : JA-S-6596
Jainco Lab is a leading Microprocessor UV-VIS Spectrophotometer Manufacturer,and suppliers in India, Microprocessor UV-VIS Spectrophotometer Manufacturer,and suppliers in South Africa.Microprocessor UV-VIS Spectrophotometer Suppliers in Mozambique,Microprocessor UV-VIS Spectrophotometer A quality product from Jainco lab ideal for use in School Laboratories in developing countries of Asia, Africa and South Africa in Supplier Kenya, Southern African region, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Angola, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe. Djibouti, Ethiopia,Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Tanzania and Uganda.
Microprocessor UV-VIS Spectrophotometer
- Microprocessor UV-VIS Spectrophotometer Is a Single Beam Compact and Easy to operate instrument for spectrophotometric analysis of a solution of any concentration.
- The output is available on a 16 x 2 line alphanumeric backlit LCD display in terms of %transmission (%t), absorbance(abs.), concentration (conc.) And k-factor.
- This instrument has 100 sample storage memories, printer output for printing data with any dot matrix printer. Rs-232c interface for computer can be provided on request.
- The use of microcontroller had made it an extremely versatile and state-of- the-art instrument. Facility for using 10 mm path length cuvette is provided.
- The instrument operates at wavelength between 190 to 1000 nm.
- Diffraction grating of 1200 lines/mm in the monochromatic produces a linear spectrum.
- An automatic shutter is provided to stop the light, increases the life of photodiode tremendously.
- Deuterium lamp (d2) is used in the range 190 to 350 nm and tungsten halogen lamp (w) covers the range 350 to 1000 nm.
- This is extremely useful in chemistry labs, mineral water testing, pharmaceutical labs, universities, hospitals, research centres, biotechnological, drugs & agricultural labs.
- This is extremely useful for quantitative analysis.
- Range 190 To 1000 Nm
- Rs-232C Computer Interface
- 4 Digit Wavelength Display
- 4-Position Cuvette Holder
- Printer Interface
- 16 X 2 Line Lcd Data Display