Microprocessor UV - VIS Spectrophotometer Double Beam Manufacturer,Supplier and Exporter in India
Product Code : JA-S-6446
Jainco Lab is a leading Microprocessor UV - VIS Spectrophotometer Double Beam Manufacturer,and suppliers in India, Microprocessor UV - VIS Spectrophotometer Double Beam Manufacturer,and suppliers in South Africa.Microprocessor UV - VIS Spectrophotometer Double Beam Suppliers in Mozambique,Microprocessor UV - VIS Spectrophotometer Double Beam in Supplier Kenya, Southren African region, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Angola, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe. Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Tanzania and Uganda.
Microprocessor UV - VIS Spectrophotometer Double Beam
- Wavelength Range (mm): 190 nm – 1100nm
- Mode: Basic/Quantitative/Wavelength Scan/DNA protein test/kinetics
- Scanning Speed: Fast/Medium/low
- Bandwidth: 0.5/1.0/2.0/4.0nm
- Wavelength Accuracy(nm): ±0.3nm
- Wavelength Repeatability(nm): 0.2nm
- Photometric Accuracy: ±0.3%T
- Photometric Repeatability: 0.2%T
- Photometric Display Range: 0-200%T,-0.3-.3.0 A, 0-9999C
- Stability: 0.001 A/h @500nm
- Base Line Flatness: ±0.001 A
- Noise: ±0.001A
- Stray Light:≤0.05%T@220nm,360nm
- Data Output Port: USB
- Printer Port: Parallel Port
- Display: Graphic LCD (320*240 Dots)
- Lamps: Deuterium Lamp & Tungsten Holder Halogen Lamp
- Detector: Silicon Photodiode
- Packing Dimension: 625 x 430 x 206mm
- Net Weight: 30 Kg
- Wide Wavelength Range, Satisfying requirements of various fields.
- Fully automated design, realizing the simplest measurement & satisfying the requirement of pharmacopeia.
- Maximum of 9 wavelengths & 8 samples can be measured at one time.
- Automatic change-over between W lamp & D2 lamp.
- Optimized optics and large scale integrated circuits design, light source and receiver from world famous measurement methods all add up high performance and receiver.
- Rich measurement methods: wavelength scan, time scan, multi-wavelength determination, multi order derivative determination, double-wavelength method and triple–wavelength method etc, meet difference measurement requirements.
- Automatic 10 nm 8-Cell holder.
- Data output can be obtained via a printer port and a USB interface.
- Parameters and data can be saved for user’s convenience.
- PC controller measurement can be achieved for more accurate and flexible requirements.