DSB and SSB-SC Amplitude Modulation and Demodulation Trainer Manufacturer,Supplier and Exporter in India
Product Code : JA-CT-1495
Jainco Lab is a leading DSB and SSB-SC Amplitude Modulation and Demodulation Trainer Manufacturer,and suppliers in India, DSB and SSB-SC Amplitude Modulation and Demodulation Trainer Manufacturer,and suppliers in South Africa.DSB and SSB-SC Amplitude Modulation and Demodulation Trainer Suppliers in Mozambique,DSB and SSB-SC Amplitude Modulation and Demodulation Trainer in Supplier Kenya, Southren African region, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Angola, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe. Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Tanzania and Uganda.
DSB and SSB-SC Amplitude Modulation & Demodulation
- Trainer has been designed with a view to provide practical and experimental knowledge of Amplitude Modulation / Demodulation technique as practically implemented in Analog Communication system on a SINGLE P.C.B. of size 300 x 400mm.
- To Study of
Amplitude Modulation & Demodulation:
- Generate AM signal by modulation with audio signal generator
- Measure modulation index of A.M. signal
- Demodulate AM signal using diode detector(envelope detector)
- Generate voice signal AM modulation and demodulation using Mic.
- Observe the effect of DC signal input on AM output
- Demodulate AM signal by square law detection
DSB-SC Amplitude Modulation & Demodulation:
- Generate DSB-SC AM signal
- Demodulate DSB-SC signal using product detector
SSB-SC Amplitude Modulation & Demodulation:
- Generate SSB-SC AM signal
- Demodulate SSB-SC signal using product detector
The board consists of the following built-in parts:
IC Regulated Power Supply:
- ± 15 DC and +5V DC at 100mA.
AF Modulation signal generator:
- Sine wave
- 300 Hz to 3.4 KHz
- 0 to 5 Vpp.
- RF carrier signal oscillator.
- 100 KHz to 1 MHz.
- 0 to 10 Vpp.
- 400 KHz to 500 KHz.
Band Pass Filter:
- 452 KHz to 458 KHz.
DC Source Variable power supply to see the effect of DC on the output waveform:
- -5 to + 5 VDC
- Output Audio amplifier with Volume Control.
- Input Audio amplifier for modulating external signal from Mike or Tape recorder.
- Double Balanced Amplitude modulator
- Diode detector.
- Product detector
- Low pass filter.
- Power supply requirement 230V AC, 50 Hz.
- Mains ON/OFF switch, fuse and jewel light.
- Dynamic Microphone with 4mm Jack Pin.
- Loud Speaker with baffle fitted in a box with two metre wire and 2mm Banana pins for connections.
- Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/ observation of waveforms.
- Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design Procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References
Other Apparatus Required:
- Cathode Ray Oscilloscope 20MHz